Haven of Hope Christian Service
A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission: “Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched.” The position which paves for a rewarding career is:
Internal Audit Manager (Ref : SSO/GSS/IAM/JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997983
Employer Ref. SSO/GSS/IAM/JDB
- Report functionally to the Audit Committee and administratively to the CEO to assist the senior management team in risk management, to perform comprehensive audits with emphasis on financial and operational reviews, to evaluate and report on the soundness and adequacy of risk management procedures and internal controls in line with the corporate policies, and to recommend improvements so as to ensure that the resources and assets of the organization are efficiently and effectively utilized and safeguarded.
- Develop, prepare and implement audit methodologies, work plans (including risk analysis) and audit programs.
- Liaise extensively with services units and operational staff in developing and implementing internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Perform ad hoc projects as required by the Board of Directors, the Audit Committee and/or the CEO.
- University graduate in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines with accounting qualifications
- Minimum 6 years of solid experience in performing internal audit assignments at detailed and analytical level
- Strong analytical skills in identifying risk and control implication and excellent report writing skills
- Good problem solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, driven for improvement, independent and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 28 January 2017 or by clicking "Apply Now" (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified. For details about our organization, please visit www.hohcs.org.hk.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.