KOS International Limited is a specialist recruitment firm focus on serving leading multinational companies and striving local businesses in the Asia Pacific region.
Internal Audit Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998412
Employer Ref. BBBH5693
About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong market leader in Logistics industry. Due to a rapid phase of business growth, they are looking for an Internal audit Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Report to the Internal Audit Director , You will be working closely with clients to identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and effectiveness in their processes, work with clients to asses and improve business processes and controls towards achieving effective risk governance. You will perform risk assessments, internal audit planning, audit analytics, controls testing, controls evaluation, reporting and presentation of findings to clients.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must process:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or an equivalent discipline
- Minimum 9 years of solid internal audit experience gained from MNC, listed company with external audit experience in Big 4 firm is a must.
- Professional qualifications, e.g. HKICPA, are a definite advantages
- Good problem-solving & communication skills and strong analytical mind
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Herman Cheng at +852 3180 4964 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.