jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919903
Employer Ref. HK110790
- No travel
- Excellent career prospect
- Opportunity to lead a team very quickly
Our client is a leading Asian banking institution with lines of business spanning across Corporate and Investment banking. While the business is expanding very quickly, they are looking to hire a high calibre Manager - Internal Audit.
Reporting directly into the Head of Audit, the Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Carry out audit assignments for the entire Banking business in Hong Kong.
- Perform risk assessment of the business activities within the scope of the audit. Provide consultative and advisory services on matters pertaining to governance, security and control and related business issues in operations and processes.
- Provide strong leadership to the critical functions of internal audit, governance, controls and risk assessment at the group level and locally.
- Develop and execute a risk-based sampling and testing approach to determine whether the most important management controls are operating as intended.
- Work closely with Head Office to ensure timely submission of internal audit reports.
- Provide timely updates and information to other stakeholders and management team on the status of internal audit plans and activities and the results of reviews undertaken.
- University degree in Accounting/Finance related subject with professional CPA qualification
- 8 years relevant experience within Big 4 / Banking
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in Cantonese, Mandarin, English is a must
- Detail minded personality
To apply, click the "Apply" button or alternatively email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. HK110790. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.