Tricor Group (Tricor) is a global provider of integrated Business, Corporate and Investor Services. As a business enabler, Tricor provides outsourced expertise that allows our clients to concentrate on what our clients do best – Building Business.
Tricor comprises Tricor Holdings Limited, subsidiaries and associated companies, with astaff strength of over 2,000 and a network of offices in 37 cities across 20 countries / territories. Tricor offices are located in Hong Kong (Head Office), Mainland China and Macau, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dubai UAE, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Korea, Labuan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, the United Kingdom and Vietnam.
In most of the countries/territories in which Tricor operates, our professional specialists provide a comprehensive range of services including the following: Business Advisory; Entity Formation, Corporate Governance, Corporate Administration & Secretarial; Accounting & Financial Reporting; Payroll & Payment Administration; Services for New Issues / Initial Public Offerings & Registry Management; Treasury & Trust Administration; Tax Services; China Entry & Consulting; Executive Search; Management Consulting; Human Resource Consulting; Fund Administration.
Our client portfolio includes a substantial number of issuers listed in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia, over 35 per cent of the Fortune 500 companies, as well as a significant share of multinationals and private enterprises operating across international markets.
Tricor's mission is to be the Business Enabler of Choice.
Please visit http://www.hk.tricorglobal.com/career for more information.
Internal Audit Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914826
We are looking for high caliber professionals to join our fast growing Internal Audit Team of Business Services Division as Officers to perform internal audit jobs for our clients.
- Prepare audit plans and set out audit scopes and objectives for audit assignments.
- Develop audit programs, handle assigned audit tasks and prepare working papers.
- Draft audit reports containing details of audit findings and recommendations.
- Liaise audit findings and recommendations with auditees.
- Follow up audit recommendations with auditees.
- University graduate and finalist / member of one of professional accounting bodies.
- 2-3 years of audit firm or internal audit experience.
- Must be meticulous, diligent and attentive to details.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Good leadership skill.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin.
- With IT audit experience but not essential.
"Tricor is an Authorized Employer of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA), Recognized Employer of CPA Australia (CPAA) and Approved Employer of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)."
We offer to successful candidates a comprehensive and structured training programme, 15-day annual leave, 5-day work, study/examination leave, qualifying premium upon completion of recognized professional institutions examinations, excellent job exposure and career prospects.
Applicants should send their full C.V., current salary package and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Level 54, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen's Road East, Hong Kong or by fax to 2543-7124. Please quote ref. "Internal Audit Officer" on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.