Please call Ms. Lam at 2869-8638 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an application form
Internal Audit Officer (Securities Brokerage)(Work: Central)(5 days work, No Sat)(20K-23K)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146250
You will report to the Internal Audit Manager. Your main responsibility is to carry out compliance reviews, risk monitoring reviews, financial / operational audits and internal control reviews to ensure that the company complies with the governing authorities’ rules and regulations as well as compliance with company’s policies and internal control procedures.
These duties will include:
- Developing audit plans and programs, and reviewing systems of internal controls.
- Performing audit tests to determine compliance with prevailing policies and procedures.
- Evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness in accomplishment of objectives and goals. established for various organisational and functional activities within the Company.
- Identifying critical issues and recommending the appropriate courses of action / improvements for the organisation’s operations.
- Prepare information on audit findings, and feedback to immediate supervisor, and to follow up on agreed actions from previous audits.
- Diploma / Degree / Professional qualification in Accountancy. Candidates who are currently taking professional qualification in Accountancy will be considered.
- 3 years relevant working experience.
- Experience in stockbroking audit will be an added advantage.
- Possess high level of integrity with strong analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Independent, good communication and interpersonal skills, willingness to learn and ability to multi-task.
Please call Ms. Lam at 2869-8638 or email:asianaim@biznetvigator. com to obtain an application form