We are one of the major fabric manufacturer and trader in the knitting industry in Hong Kong. To support our rapid expansion of business, we are now inviting high caliber person for the following position.
Internal Audit – Senior Manager / Manager (Station in Southern China)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830187
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with qualification of qualified accountant will be an advantage
- At least 5 years working experience in PRC manufacturing industries will be an advantage and a plus merit with big 4 audit firms experience
- Familiar with HK & PRC accounting, taxation, regulations and operations
- Systems knowledge and familiarity
- Proactive, self-motivated, responsible, well-organized, with strong analytical skills and ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Station in Southern Province and willing to travel overseas
- Able to adapt to change quickly and multi-task
- Able to handle work projects independently with minimal supervision;
- Able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines and schedules;
- Strong written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese) and English
- Evaluates an organization's internal controls, processes, policies and mechanisms to ensure that they are adequate, effective and in compliance with regulatory principles, industry standards and corporate guidelines.
- Follows generally accepted auditing standards (GAAS) in testing or reviewing a company's or a department's controls that company sets up to avoid operational losses due to theft, error or technology breakdowns.
- Reviews the suitability of internal control design from time to time. A control is adequate if it explains in detail procedures to perform tasks, assign duties, report problems and perform evaluations. An effective control remedies control breakdowns appropriately.
- Conducts risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline by establishing risk-based audit programs
- Verbally communicate findings to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete report of audit area
- Establishes internal guidelines for the Internal Audit Department and proposes policies for auditing activities;
- Reviews consistently the corporate governance plan and manual and procedures of the organization;
- Evaluates the effectiveness and compliance of major control procedures and recommend improvement measures;
- Provides reports to committees and the management as appropriate concerning coverage and results of the audit activity and recommend improvement; and
- Carries out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the superior or Board of Directors
We shall provide an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Any interested parties, please contact (852)5932-6791.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose and all collected applications will be destroyed in 4 weeks after the position is filled.)