Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in testing, inspection and certification. Created in 1828, the group has more than 66,000 employees in 1,400 offices and laboratories located in 140 countries. Bureau Veritas helps its clients across all industries address challenges in quality, health & safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. We support them in increasing performance throughout the life of their assets and products and via continuous improvement in their processes and management systems.
In Hong Kong, Bureau Veritas specializes in providing testing, inspection, consulting and training services of consumer products including toys and juvenile products, hardgoods, textile and footwear, electrical and electronic products, and food, health, beauty and household products to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
To cope with our continuous development, we cordially invite you to join as one of our professional associates.
Please visit www.bureauveritas.com/cps
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993812
Employer Ref. GAAS/IA
- Being a part of dynamic and international internal audit team based in Hong Kong
- Provide support to department activities with specific responsibility for ensuring that overall accounting policies, practices and/ or regulations meet company’s compliance and International Financial Reporting Standards requirements
- Review of financial, business and operational processes and complete compliance audits
- Develop and monitor internal controls
- Act as a consultancy role and provide efficient support to Group’s operational entities
- Report the results of all internal audits and related assignments with recommendations wherever applicable
- Carry out due diligence checks of possible acquisitions
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or relevant disciplines
- 2 - 3 years of experience in auditing, internal control, financial analysis or consulting position Experience in a sizeable professional accounting firm (big4) is preferred. Previous internal audit experience is a plus
- Possess fluency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player, culturally adaptable and able to work independently in a fast changing environment
- Demonstrate leadership attributes, with strong analytical and strategic mindset
- Frequent travel within Asia Pacific Zone is required
We offer competitive salary and benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application with date of availability, present & expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited by mail or clicking “APPLY NOW”. To submit your application by mail, please mark "Confidential" and position applied on the envelope.
- 5-day Work Week
- Public Holiday, Annual Leave, Marriage Leave, Maternity Leave & Paternity Leave
- Double Pay, Performance Bonus
- Life & Medical Insurance Benefits
- Mandatory Provident Fund Contribution
- Education & Training Subsidies
- Excellent Training & Career Advancement Opportunities
Join us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bureau-veritas
7/F, OCTA Tower
8 Lam Chak Street
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.