Shanghai Commercial Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999516
- Handle audit assignments with objectives to evaluate adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls on various banking products, systems and operations
- Identify risk areas and propose solutions to mitigate potential risks
- Prepare reports with audit findings and recommendations
- Perform follow-up review for proper implementation of audit recommendations
- Conduct on-site audit at branches in the Mainland and overseas countries
- Take up ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Professional qualifications of HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of audit experience, with 1 - 2 years in banks or financial institutions
- Good understanding of banking products and operations
- Independent with analytical mind and strong risk control sense
- Strong communication and people skills
- Occasional travel to the PRC and overseas countries required
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidates. Interested parties please click "Apply Now" to sumbit your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources Division or by post to G.P.O. Box 139, Hong Kong.
Please visit us at www.shacombank.com.hk for more information about our Bank.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request by contacting our Personal Data Compliance Officer at the above email address. Applicants who are not contacted within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Shanghai Commercial Bank Ltd
About Shanghai Commercial Bank Ltd
Incorporated in November 1950, Shanghai Commercial Bank Ltd. is one of the most well known local Chinese banks in Hong Kong. At present, there are more than 40 local and overseas branches. The Bank has always been pursuing the motto of its founder, Mr. Kwang-pu Chen, to 'Serve the Community'. The Bank's slogan of 'For Personalized Service' and 'All in a Family' denotes the Bank's devotion to providing personalized services to its clients and promoting a harmonious relationship among its staff members.