Internal Auditor, Alternative Investment Company
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833139
Employer Ref. ABJL-110202
Report to the Head of Internal Audit, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining oversight of internal audit projects;
- Assisting in audit planning, risk assessments and field visits on investment business;
- Providing recommendations for internal control improvement;
- Ensuring development of complete and accurate reporting packs;
- Develop internal audit plans;
- Assisting in some ad hoc projects;
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5 years relevant experience gained from asset management firms/ Big 4.
- Strong Analytical in problem solving, able to make recommendations;
- Strong business sense and people skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Putonghua and Cantonese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading asset management group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.