Internal Auditor, MNC (HKD 27 - 35K)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831355
Employer Ref. DL161017IA
Our client is a household international electronics brand and one of the leader in its industry. They are now recruiting a talented Internal Auditor to support the Hong Kong team.
- Understand the current accounting, compliance policies and related companies' business
- Assist the Regional IA Director in outlining and updating the audit work program
- Perform annual internal audit plan
- Identify the major risks and develop related internal controls during the course of audit in accordance to SOX
- Highlight audit findings in a timely manner, escalate when needed
- Support ad-hoc projects as per supervisor's requests
- Proactively acquire technical skills required in performing audit assignment
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance or Business Management
- Willing to travel 30-40%
- Qualified CPA
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Good command of MS office
- At least 2-3 years of external audit experience, Big 4 trained is advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in FMCG or manufacturing is a plus
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search