jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992100
Employer Ref. 3061400/001
As the Internal Auditor, the candidate will be in charge of conducting Operational Audit and preparing Reports for Senior Management.
Our client is an US-based Retail Giant with operations across the globe. They are in a process of expanding their operations and market share here in the APAC region.
- Compile Audit Reports with accordance to the Company Internal Audit Standard
- Conduct Operational Audit with various departments
- Identify and report critical deficiencies and assist in the streamlining process
- Advise on the internal control procedures and present Audit findings and reports to Senior Management
- Occasional Business Travel to Group subsidiaries and branches
- Degree in Accounting or related Disciplines
- 3 years (or above) experience in auditing relating to retail, whole sale, manufacturing background
- Strong analytic and conceptual skills
- Good command in spoken and written English
- Willing to travel (Around 30%)
- Group level Audit exposure
- Career growth opportunities
- Excellent benefits and compensation scheme
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Alex Cheung on +852 3602 2420
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk