Internal Auditors - Financial Services (Minimum 3+ years experiences)
Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995498
RGP is a global advisory services firm listed on NASDAQ serving exclusively to the Financial Services industry.
Our audit Consultants help leading companies drive and execute their risk and control initiatives. Our Consultants combine their internal audit experience and industry backgrounds to bring value-added expertise to our clients to improve operational efficiency.
RGP (Resources Global Professionals) is hiring highly motivated financial services internal auditors with at least 3 years’ hands-on experience within Banking and Capital Markets to execute on a variety of financial and regulatory audit functions at our global Fortune 500 clients. Ideal candidates will apply specific subject matter expertise regarding regulatory reform; including, Dodd Frank, Volcker Rule, CCAR, and DFAST, to provide assurance that processes are functioning and controls are in place to mitigate risk, as well as participate in independent assessment of clients’ risk management, governance and internal control environment.
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- MBA and/or CPA (or other audit-related certifications, such as CIA, CFSA, CISA) is preferred
- Minimum 3 years of progressive audit experience in a medium to large public accounting firm or equivalent, Big 4 experience.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in US GAAP, GAAS, and Regulatory rules and standards.
- Strong knowledge of one or more of the following: Regulatory & Compliance Environment and/or Regulators (Federal Reserve, Basel, CCAR, Dodd-Frank) and Project Management experience
- Experience executing and/or managing one or more of the following within Banks: Operational Audits, Regulatory Compliance Audits, and Financial Audits
To explore this particular opportunity with RGP, kindly send your most updated CV to rchk@ rgp.com. For more details on this position or other internal audit project opportunities, please contact our Talent Acquisition team on +852 2248 2200.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
About Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
- Intellectual Capital. On Demand
- Practical Consulting
Resources Global Professionals (RGP) www.rgp.com is a US consultant firm with a Big 4 heritage, listed on NASDAQ, and named one of the Most Trustworthy Companies by Forbes. RGP has 3,000 consultants in 70 countries serving 1,800 clients which include 87 of Fortune 100, half of Fortune 500, and over half of Fortune 1000. We have 100% retention of the top 50 clients year after year. RGP provides advisory, project and interim solutions to clients in most business areas.
Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org