jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830517
Employer Ref. 495030/001
An excellent and rare opportunity for a Internal Control Manager with a Hong Kong Listed Conglomerate has risen. Our client is involved in multiple business industries and are the market leader in each of them.
Reporting to the Head of IA, your responsibilities include:
- Implement, review and monitor the Internal Control and Risk Management in accordance with the Corporate policies and standards.
- Monitor and Review compliance activities and key internal control execution processes.
- Work closely with Business Units to advise on the improvement of Internal Controls and streamline of operational efficiency.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or any related discipline
- CPA qualified or equivalent
- At least 8 years of internal audit an controllership experience, preferably from an well-known HK-listed corporation.
- Knowledge in ERM is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint applications;
- Strong command of English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Energetic, positive, detail-oriented, hardworking, disciplined and an excellent team player
Our client is a renowned HK-Listed Conglomerate with a strong presence in HK and China. They are continuing to expand their business and hope to penetrate new markets in Asia.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.