jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917862
Employer Ref. AS00040533
- Renowned HK-listed conglomerate
- Excellent working environment and dynamic culture
- Exposure in working with senior management team
Our client is a renowned HK-listed conglomerate with businesses spanning from trading, retail, to FMCG industries. With over 70 years of operations experience, they have plans to grow the Hong Kong business through sustainable measures. They have recently created a new position within their compliance team to cope with business plans.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Be the key person in HQ on compliance related matters
- Review current financial processes and identify weaknesses
- Communicate closely with business units across the group to drive changes
- Take full ownership of the internal controls design and implementation
- Prepare ad-hoc reports as required by management
The incumbent will be of the following qualities:
- Bachelor degree in finance and accounting
- CPA qualified or equivalent
- At least 3 years in a sizable CPA firm environment and 4 years in commercial exposure
- Knowledge in systems, control designs is a definite plus
- Good team player and excellent communications skills in English and Chinese
Contact Howard Sung on (852) 3103 4304 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HS 40533.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.