AEON Stores (Hong Kong) Co., Limited is a subsidiary of one of the largest retailers - AEON Co., Ltd. in Japan. The Company established in November 1987 and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in February 1994.
AEON Stores currently operates 9 General Merchandise Stores (GMS) and 4 Independent Supermarkets. The Company also operates independent Living PLAZA by AEON, Bento Express by AEON (Japanese take-away restaurant) and La Boheme Bakery in densely populated districts in Hong Kong. In Guangdong area of China, the Company operates GMS, Independent Supermarkets and Shopping Centers. To cope with our future development in retail operations, we invite high caliber to join us.
Internal Control Officer / Senior Internal Control Officer (Ref.: JDB/ICO)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784240
- Assist the manager to assess the risks and control environment in the business operations
- Assist to develop various Company-wide and business level policies and procedures for all business units
- In-charge J-SOX compliance project
- In-charge in ad hoc projects/assignments
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Management, Accounting; Holder of professional qualification such as CPA or CIA is required;
- At least 2 years of related professional experience, including auditing experience with a public accounting firm, or financial/audit/operational component in industry; Experiences in J-JOX or US-SOX would be merits;
- Initiative, analytical mind, organized, high adaptability, mature, good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Solid skills in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint to prepare reports, memos, summaries and analysis;
- Proficiency in written and spoken Cantonese, English, Mandarin and/or Japanese is a plus.
- Hong Kong and PRC retailing experience is an advantage;
- Occasional travel to southern China required.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
- Candidate with more experience would be considered as Senior Internal Control Officer.
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience to the successful applicant. Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salaries to The Human Resources Manager, AEON Stores (Hong Kong) Co., Limited, 7/F, D2 Place One, 9 Cheung Yee Street, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon.
“All application received will be kept strictly confidential and used exclusively for employment purpose only”