100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you build and manage your careers.
More job opportunities are available at our website: www.searchasia.com.hk
Internal Corporate Recruiter
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917384
Employer Ref. AJN
Due to expansion, we are currently looking for an Internal Corporate Recruiter to work with our managers to qualify individuals for prospective employment within the company.
- Identify talents who may be a good fit for both the positions open within the company structure as well as the culture of the business
- Work with hiring managers & HR to understand hiring needs and requirements
- Maintain data, and report on all hiring activities to HQ
- Act as an internal and external face of the HR team
- Implement and execute hiring strategies for all requisitions across the group's businesses
- Deliver sourcing methodology to access the best candidates in the market
- Market roles internally and externally including via social media and other direct sourcing channels
- Sift resumes, and select suitable candidates via telephone screens
- Facilitate discussions with hiring managers to select candidates to progress to interview
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for candidates, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Drive the offer process, including extending offers, closing candidates and overseeing the generation of offer letters
- Work to ensure an excellent candidate experience, and guide managers to ensure they follow process and best practice at all times
- Min. Degree in Business Administration or Human Resource Management
- Min. 3 years of HR experience in successfully recruiting for roles at varying levels, from entry level through to management positions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Excellent level of English, both written and verbal
- A relationship builder, who can deliver by working with & through others
- Experience of partnering with hiring managers, interviewers and team members throughout the process
- Ability to articulate the company's value proposition to internal and external audiences
- Proactive, Positive & Adaptive
- Collaborative with peers and colleagues to drive involvement and engagement
- Comfortable operating in a changing and ambiguous environment
- Bilingual in English, Cantonese and Mandarin