A global talent solutions firm is seeking for International Assignment Managers to join their dynamic team:
International Assignment Manager, Asia Pacific
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834021
We are currently seeking experienced International Assignment Managers for our Hong Kong and China offices.
* Cultivates and creates an on-going integral relationship with assigned expatriates as the key owner and project manager for each case. Acts as assignee’s advocate throughout the transition from home to host country. Ensures service standards are met and /or exceeded, promoting a high level of client retention for MSI. Utilizes global relocation knowledge and industry expertise to promote the “high tech/high touch” MSI philosophy to differentiate our service delivery model.
* Manages assignee’s expectations by providing expert counseling and guidance in all elements of client’s global policy and authorized allowances.
*Exercises ongoing analysis of company processes, offering recommendations for implementing improvement methodologies for efficiencies of scale.
* Creates, generates and delivers customized client management reports relative to performance measurements on all relocation activities as specified. Collaborates with Information Technology, Finance and other Global Service professionals for development of future measurement enhancers.
* Acts as critical resource during the initial installation/implementation phase ensuring a positive “hand off” from sales to service operations.
* Controls and maintains a monitored caseload of assigned expatriate files to ensure the ability to deliver a high level of service satisfaction. Provides continuous day-to-day counseling to assigned expatriates, effectively managing time to ensure all tasks inclusive of data entry for client tracking and reporting. Exercises independent judgment relative to decision making/exceptions to client policy within established operating service guidelines.
* Monitors and manages all supplier activity through MSI standardized reporting mechanisms.
* Manages the Home Marketing Analysis (HMA) and/or Home Sale program for US-outbound assignees. Works with departure area brokers to develop marketing strategies. Supports expatriates in the selection of real estate agents and implementation of selling strategies. Follows through with real estate agents to ensure a sale.
* Manages expatriate’s transition, coordinating all supplier services on behalf of the expatriate. Determines housing and lifestyle assimilation needs in the host country for each expatriate family. Manages in-country partner service delivery in the homesearch and settling-in process. Acts as expatriate’s advocate throughout all aspects of the transition.
* Directs all expatriate expense reimbursements to ensure timely payment.
* Provides intricate counseling and guidance in all aspects of client policy abstract including, reimbursable expenses, benefits and associated incentives.