AETG is a leading Executive Search and HR Solutions firm headquartered out of Hong Kong with offices in Shanghai, Singapore, Taiwan and Tokyo.
Our search group’s core focus is to provide tailored Search and market mapping to leading organizations. This is coupled with our “award winning” HR / Payroll Solutions business which offers an innovative suite of value added services and products.
Our group consists of experienced industry experts as well as HR trained professionals ensuring that our customers’ expectations are always met and exceeded.
International Finance Manager (Regional FPA in a well-established MNC - 9 months contract role)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145983
A leading multinational company is looking for an International Finance Manager (Regional FPA role):
-Regional exposure and International culture
-Stable working hour with good benefit
• Prepare management reports, monthly forecast & annual budget for ASIA BU
• Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
• Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
• Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting and Operating Plan.
• Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports.
• Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports.
• Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
• Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
• Supporting Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
• At least 5 years experience of Financial Planning and Analysis
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills is a MUST, Hyperion and AX experience is preferred but not a must
•Good written and verbal communication skills
•Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
•Financial modeling expertise a plus
•Immediate available is highly preferred