Royale International Couriers Limited
The Royale International Group is one of the largest independent express companies in Asia and has been providing customized global express solutions to clients worldwide since 1980. We have expanded to become one of the largest independent express courier & logistics companies in Asia with global coverage. We have offices around the world to ensure maximum efficiency and accessibility with our global & regional headquarters (Royale International Couriers Limited) in Hong Kong.
Royale International assists companies to improve their supply chain management by offering an in-depth global knowledge and a 24/7 philosophy.
We are currently seeking a high calibre individual to join us; this is an excellent opportunity to be involved in a fast moving industry.
International Operations Coordinator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915820
Employer Ref. TC-161017
- Day to day handling and organization of time critical shipment imports, exports and movements utilizing the company’s extensive network and products
- Liaising and negotiating with agents and clients relating to quotations and shipment movements providing the most cost effective solutions
- Liaising with airlines and agents in order to resolve issues with efficiency and effectiveness
- Trouble shooting problem shipments
- Management of global On-Board-Courier network
- Ensure compliance with inter-company policies relating to the handling of day to day operations
- Maintaining accurate documentation, records and files
- Ensuring imports and exports are fully compliant with IATA guidelines and satisfy relevant local and international legislation and regulations
- Must be able to work independently under pressure as a member of a strategic team
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, multicultural shipping office environment
- Team leadership qualities and effective time-management and prioritization skills: must have ability to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills are a must: must have fluent English skills, other languages a plus. This includes good cross-cultural communication and understanding
- Analytical and troubleshooting qualities and attention to detail
- Excellent PC skills and numerical skills
- Client service consciousness
- Basic knowledge of ISO standards
- A good sense of humour and well groomed
- 07:45 – 16:45 / 10:00 – 19:00 / 14:30 – 23:30 / 23:00 – 08:00
- Shift duty is required (including Sundays or Public Holidays/ Overnight Shifts)
- 6 continuous working days following with 2 rest days
The remuneration package will include birthday leave, 5 days paternity leave, compassionate leave and 12 days annual leave, etc
Please visit our web site http://www.royaleinternational.com for company information.
Interested applicants please provide your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to us by clicking ‘Apply Now’
All information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.