About Flight Centre
Flight Centre has been delivering amazing travel experiences to Leisure and Business Travellers and it is the largest travel agency in Australia. The vision is to be the world’s most exciting travel company, delivering an amazing experience to our people, customers and partners.
The company aims at opening up the world for those who want to see. For our people this means our purpose is to open up their world by helping them develop professionally and personally. For our customers this means opening up their world through the exciting medium of well-organised, targeted and great value travel experiences.
International Travel Consultants (for expansion growth) - FC HK
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919000
Division/Brand: Flight Centre
- Great start for sales-minded talents looking to embark on a stellar career
- Clear career progression path to Management positions within a highly respected MNC
- Own your success - work hard, play hard and earn lots!
About the Opportunity
Flight Centre Travel Group is on the lookout for enthusiastic, motivated, sales-minded individuals to join our Flight Centre retail travel teams in Hong Kong. This is a unique opportunity to take on the role of International Travel Consultant with a global industry leader and receive comprehensive industry training while you are being paid. Prior travel industry experience is not required!
But it doesn’t stop there. Flight Centre is about more than just travel. Prove your ability to achieve results in the sales arena and you could progress to run your own store or take on a new challenge in the company’s head office. Successful Flight Centre travel consultants move rapidly into management positions and are some of the highest earning consultants in the industry.This varied role will see you selling Business and Leisure travel to your clients, ultimately providing outstanding customer service while you manage every aspect of their trip from organising flights, tours and accommodation to arranging visas.
You will also be responsible for
- Building strong, long lasting client relationships
- Providing value added travel advice on Flight Centre products & services
- Delivering a customer experience that exceeds expectations
- Providing timely solutions to all your clients’ needs
What You'll Need
- Demonstrated sales ability
- Ambition and a can-do attitude
- Of course you'll have a passion for travel and have international travel experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make your clients feel cared for
- The right to work in Hong Kong without restriction
- Travel industry experience is not required, however if you have prior consulting experience, please Click Here
What You’ll Gain
- Healthy base salary plus an extremely generous commission structure: sell a product you love while maximising your own earnings
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Fast-track leadership program to develop our future leaders, for those selected
- Free health insurance
- Five-day work
Please also check out our Facebook Career Page to learn more about working in Flight Centre! Click Here
**Please ensure you enter your whole name on the application form including English name. If the English name is not officially listed on your personal ID, then please leave it in a bracket. For instance, "Tai Man (Raymond) CHAN.".
Would you like to apply to this job?