HY Credit Company Limited
We are a licensed money lender business unit of a reputable and diversified financial services and property group founded in Hong Kong. We aim to be the trusted partner of choice and a leading money lender offering fast and reliable services and solutions. To meet our business expansion, we are looking for high caliber, experienced and yet entrepreneurial talent to join us.
Internet Marketing Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004779218
- Develop effective internet marketing strategy for the company and to implement new customer acquisition from internet/social media (Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin traffic) to reach lead generation for consumer loan business targeting younger demographics
- Execute internet marketing activities across a variety of online channel (e-commerce, e-marketing, search engine marketing to search engine optimization) and assist with marketing support
- Prepare analytic reports on web, email marketing, social media and other online marketing initiatives
- Handle specific projects as assigned
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience in internet marketing companies, producing sound results with internet marketing campaign, SEM & SEO strategy, website and landing page maintenance, online analytics, and email marketing.
- Previous working experience in renowned internet companies in Hong Kong a plus (e.g. Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Linkedin, Uber, Foodpanda, Deliveroo, WeLend & etc.)
- Google analytics, YouTube and Display Adwords Certificate highly preferred
- Facebook/ YouTube advertising experience
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Proactive, able to work independently, and also able to work well within a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to meet project deadlines with excellent time management skills
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Must be highly creative, motivated & result-driven
Interested parties, please send your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal Data collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.