Chelsea Consultancy Company Limited
Inventory & Cost Management Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835156
Our client is an American electronics manufacturing services (EMS) company delivering end-to-end product lifecycle solutions. In addition to manufacturing, the company's global services include design and engineering, systems assembly, fulfillment after-market services and supply chain service. To cope with their expanding business, they are looking for a talent to take up new challenges:
What are the Roles and Responsibilities?
- Handle inventory revaluation
- Follow up claim recovery on sites
- Manage Price variance
- Conduct cost meansurement analysis
- Handle multi-tasks while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy and working under tight time deadlines
What are the Desired Competencies?
- Diploma / Degree in Business Management, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management ore related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Basic knowledge on SCM electronic manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Access & PowerPoint
- Good analytical and statistical skills
- Willing to learn, flexible and perseverance.
How to apply?
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" button and send your word format Profile, together with current & expected package to us.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new opportunity, You can also go to our website: http://www.chelsea-consultancy.com/ to view more job openings.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Suitable applicants will be contacted within one month. Unsuccessful application to this position will be considered for future new openings.