Verity Consulting Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834762
Verity Consulting Limited is a professional corporate investigation firm. Bringing justice and fairness to businesses and individuals is our priority. We invite you to develop a meaningful career with us, work together to uplift integrity in the society.
It is a great opportunity to explore your potential and develop your skills in an exciting and thriving industry of investigation. You will have the opportunity to contribute in a variety of ways to investigations across diverse sectors such as corporate fraud, due diligence, asset investigations, insurance claims investigations and more.
To meet the growing demand for our investigative services we are currently recruiting a Investigation Consultant.
Verity is currently recruiting a Investigation Consultant to capitalize on his/her experience and professional skills to support the expanding Investigation Team. The position will play an important role in designing a systematic training programme for the Investigation Team, and explore new equipment for the team to uplift their performance. Outdoor work and shift schedule is sometimes required for the position.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assist in recruiting investigators to build a reliable investigation team
- Design a diverse and systematic training programme for the investigation team, and deliver training to them
- Act as a mentor to investigators
- Build up a systematic way to manage and assign the existing equipment
- Explore appropriate equipment for investigation team in order to yield enhanced efficiency & results
- Manage repair and maintenance of equipment
- Diploma or above, fluent in Cantonese
- Minimum 8 years or above experience in investigation management and training of investigative talents
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, Chinese word processing
- Excellent communication, organization and analytical skills
- Patient, logical, determined and able to easily interact with internal staff and external individuals
- Willing to work on a shift basis and outdoor duties
- Experience in disciplinary forces, investigation firms or related sectors is highly preferred
Your benefits of working in a highly reputable investigation firm.
- Comprehensive remuneration and benefits such as overtime payment, transportation allowance, year-end performance bonus, half-year performance bonus, quarterly performance bonus and medical scheme
Training and development
- Continuous training on various topics to enhance personal and professional development
- Education fund for continuous learning
- On-the-job training
- Annual, birthday, marriage, maternity, paternity and compassionate leave
- Annual dinner, seasonal parties, team building and sport activities
- Volunteer activities for staff to help make a positive difference in the society
To learn more about the exciting field of investigation and what it is like to be an investigator, read more in the articles below:
http://bit.ly/1OhCS5E (CTgoodjobs article)
http://bit.ly/1WMG0gl (Jiu Jik article)
If you believe you meet these criteria and are interested in joining our team, we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume with cover letter and expected salary to email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be invited for an interview within one month, and position offered will depend on the candidates’ previous experience.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Verity Consulting Limited
About Verity Consulting Limited
Verity Consulting Limited is a Hong Kong based corporate investigation consultancy. Verity is dedicated to serve corporations by providing investigative solutions to prevent and mitigate risks, with a focus and networks operating around Hong Kong, Greater China and the Asia Pacific region. The dedication and commitment by the professional team behind Verity has been awarded Best Corporate Intelligence and Investigation Services and Best Fraud Prevention in Hong Kong by Acquisition International M&A Awards 2015, highlighting the expertise, innovation, and capability Verity offers to the business world.
宏德顧問有限公司是一間以香港為基地的獨立調查顧問公司。我們致力於為各大企業和組織提供調查服務及相關方案，協助他們預防潛在風險，並在香港及大中華地區有著強大的商業聯繫網。宏德幕後專業團隊的決心及努力備受肯定，於2015年獲國際雜誌 《Acquisition International Magazine》 頒發 《M&A Awards》 之 「香港最佳企業調查服務」及「香港最佳預防欺詐方案」之兩項殊榮，表揚宏德為業界貢獻的創新及專業知識。