The Bank of East Asia, Ltd.
TAKE YOUR FUTURE IN YOUR HANDS
The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 88 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 11 i-Financial Centres throughout the city.
With a team of over 4,000 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 12,000 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Investment Advisor (Investment Advisory Section)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783805
Investment Products & Advisory Department
Investment Advisor (Investment Advisory Section) (Job ID: 1369)
- To provide prices list of investmnet products on a daily basis
- To prepare the market views and commentary on a regular basis (i.e. daily/weekly/monthly basis) for marketing staff
- To manage and execute structured products and securities orders for clients
- To seek the best price quotation of any investment products from external brokers or internal dealing desks
- To maintain and safe keep the dealing tickets and records for all clients' orders
- To undertake ad hoc taks as requested
- University graduate, preferably in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years' working experience in the banking industry
- Passed HKSI Paper 1, 7, 8 or equivalent preferred
- knowledge of fixed income or FX products an advantage
- A responsible and good team player, self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua a plus
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at http://www.hkbea.com/html/en/bea-career-job-opportunities.html and search for the job. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.