Postmodern Capital Advisors Limited
Postmodern Capital Advisors is a newly established proprietary trading advisory company. Our only focus is profiting from the boom and doom of international financial market. We observe the market interaction and apply various strategy including equities and derivatives to achieve investment goal. We are setting up our investment team and inviting high-caliber player to expand our reach.
Newly recruited staff will be assisting in setting up of the company. Office location to be announced.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004990847
In this role, candidates are expected to have full devotion into investment career. You shall catch up international financial market knowledge and build insight into equities of certain sectors and countries in shortest time as possible. With the guidance of investment manager, your idea will be turn into profitable trade and the result shall be objectively accessed. Candidates from different background will combine their specialties into a wining team in the financial market.
- Monitor and research trading position assigned by IM
- Collect and analyze news to explore trading opportunity
- Idea generation for proprietary trading with advanced research and numerical analysis
- Share and combine your specialties to determine market trend in team effort
- Administrative and liaison work in startup stage
- Unprecedented passion in investment
- Strong background in Math/Stat/Computer Sciences/Financial engineering/Finance or relevant
- CFA background
- Tough learner facing a steep learning curve and pressurized working environment
- Possess advanced analytical skill such as financial modeling/statistical analysis/programming
- HK resident with fluency in English and Chinese (lessen Chinese requirement for non-local)
- Rare opportunity of hedge fund style investment career
- Extensive training by IM personally
- Training to Bloomberg usage
- Promotion to specialized role according to talent
- 5 days work / $15K+ basic plus performance bonus plus year end bonus
Interested party please Email your full CV and share one trading idea with short term (<2 weeks) horizon in your Cover letter, we appreciate advanced research works or market insight to be submitted for consideration.