Founded in 1886, The Wharf (Holdings) Limited is a listed subsidiary of Wheelock and Company Limited with consolidated assets of HK$440 billion. Wharf is active in Hong Kong and China with prime real estate as primary strategic focus. Site acquisition, development and marketing are its core competencies while mall development and retail management remain its strategic differentiation. Investment Properties including flagships Harbour City and Times Square is the backbone of Wharf’s business model.
Join our winning team and make a difference in your career !
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999663
Employer Ref. JB_INA
- review financial accounts, management accounts & cashflow statements of operating companies
- conduct company and stock analysis; data analysis and interpretation; research and analysis on investment projects
- study IPO products and other investment vehicles
- collect and decipher market information
- prepare financial and investment reports and draft proposals
- assist in other ad hoc assignments and investment reports
- Degree holders in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines with at least 3 to 4 years' experience in investment / research and financial analysis. Previous accounting experience will be an advantage
- Holder of SFC licenses for Type 1 and/or Type 9 regulated activities preferred
- well versed in financial statement analysis with hands on experience in operating Reuters and Bloomberg machines
- independent, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- good presentation and communication skills
- proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- advanced users of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Investment Analyst.
We work 5 days per week.
For further information of The Wharf Group, please visit our website: www.wharfholdings.com