Postmodern Capital Advisors Limited
Postmodern Capital Advisors is an family office managing the investments of its founder, Pasu Tam, and eligible employee. Our only focus is profiting from the boom and doom of international financial market. We observe the market interaction and apply various strategy including equities and derivatives to achieve investment goal. We are setting up our investment team and inviting high-caliber player to expand our reach.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005148171
In this role, you will work side by side with the investment manager.
Candidates shall catch up financial market knowledge and build insight into equities of certain sectors and countries in shortest time as possible. With the guidance of investment manager, your idea will be turn into profitable trade and the result shall be objectively accessed. Candidates from different background will combine their specialties into a wining team in the financial market.
- Monitor and research trading position assigned by IM
- Collect and analyze market information to explore trading opportunity
- Idea generation for proprietary trading with advanced research and numerical analysis
- Administrative and liaison work in startup stage
- Unprecedented passion in investment
- Strong background in Math/Stat/Computer Sciences/Financial engineering/Finance or relevant
- CFA background or 2 years of solid investment related experience
- Possess advanced analytical skill such as financial modeling/statistical analysis/programming
- HK resident with fluency in English and Chinese (lessen Chinese requirement for non-local)
- Rare opportunity of hedge fund style career
- Extensive training by investment manager
- Training to Bloomberg usage
- Promotion to specialized role according to talent
- 5 days work /Basic salary plus Performance bonus plus Year end bonus
Interested party please Email your full CV and share one trading idea with short term (<2 weeks) horizon in your Cover letter, we appreciate advanced research works and market insights to be submitted for consideration.