jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917090
Employer Ref. 3768190/001
The ideal candidate who would need to be able to independently lead deals, and be strong in both deal origination, deal execution as well as post-deal management.
Our client is an international Asset Management firm with 60mil USD Assets Under Management. They are based our of Hong Kong and London with a team of 30 in Asia and 40 in London.
- Deal origination
- Deal execution
- Financial modelling and valuation
- Portfolio size is 60million USD with 15 investments
- Private Equity senior associate level hire based in Hong Kong
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years of experience
- Direct Private Equity investment experience would be the most relevant due to the nature of the job which has a strong focus buyout/asset control style investments
- Strong financial analysis, accounting, and developing a complete modeling & valuation skills
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- High proficiency in both English and another Asian language (e.g. Mandarin or Cantonese)
- Independent and innovative thinking with passion in future.
- Reporting directly into the Managing Director
- Newly created role
- Full Investment Autonomy
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk