Robinson Consultancy Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783622
- Well-known Singapore financial advisory firm
- Partnering with famous financial services companies
- Attractive salary package with extra bonus provided
About Our Client:
Our client is one of the largest independently-owned financial advisory firms in Singapore. They offer comprehensive and long-term financial planning to clients. They have built a close relationship with various partners, including fund management companies, banks, insurers and investment platforms. To support their fast growing business and rapid expansion. They are now looking for Investment Associate to join their team.
As an Investment Associate, you will have to conduct marketing research on investment matrix and analyze global market situation. You will have to monitor the client financial status and propose tailor-made solution to satisfy client needs. You will have to conduct regular investment portfolio review to concrete the customer relationship and to maintain professional advisory image. You will have to provide financial solutions to customers to achieve business targets on wealth management. You will have to identify customer needs through financial analysis and portfolio review. You will also have to support sales team to give presentation to potential clients.
- Degree holder, preferably Accounting, Economics or Finance related
- 2 to 4 years' experience in securities, corporate finance or accounting function of a reputable organization
- Well disciplined but proactive, versatile and able to generate new ideas
- Good communication skills and fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- CFA or FRM candidate preferred
This is a valuable chance to allow you to be involved in a MNC company as an Investment Associate. Our client offers an attractive package and numerous supports to manage a big team.
Interested parties could also send your full resume to CV @ robinsonconsultant.com.hk. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 working days.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robinson Consultancy Limited
About Robinson Consultancy Limited
( No Description )
More Jobs from this employer
General Manager – Leading Food and Beverage Principal; One of The Major Manufacturers and Suppliers