Pro-Hunter Recruitment Agency
Is Hong Kong leading professional recruitment services firms,
executive research and talent management solutions provider.
Investment Associate (IANG)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831920
This highly regarded financial services firm is dedicated to providing tailored solutions to their clients. Through continued success an opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Investment Associate to join their office. The potential applicant will provide overall investment advices for meeting investment needs of our clients. Furthermore, the firm is offering the opportunity for applicants to develop their career in China.
- Focus on suitability of investments for dedicated group of clients; understand client risk appetite, investment preference and return expectations;
- Produce account plans aimed at developing the client relationship including growth of assets and profitability;
- Provide a tailored portfolio and trading service of relevant and suitable investment solutions;
- Provide timely analysis of market and product information;
- Be capable of addressing multi-asset class product requirements;
- Deliver good investment performance commensurate with the clients' risk and return appetite;
- Understand specific client issues, including restrictions, so as to provide optimal solutions;
- Act as a trusted investment advisor of choice, e.g., acts as sounding board for competitor proposals;
- As the firm is developing the business in China, the successful applicant can choose either/both two career path in HK or CHINA.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Polished presentation and negotiating skills;
- Client management skills incorporating a customer-centric attitude and excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive, disciplined, result-oriented, desire to excel, strong team spirit;
- Established ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize time effectively in a fast-pace environment with changing deadlines;
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills and attention to detail consistently.
Our client offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Please send your full resume including current and expected salary by click “Apply Now”