Zebra Strategic Outsource Solution Ltd
Your Trusted Partner for Professional Human Resources and Business Consulting Services; a subsidiary of Zebra Strategic Holdings Limited (HKEX Stock Code: 8260).
We aim to provide a comprehensive range of human resources and business consulting solutions to our clients.
Our client, a leading financial institution is currently seeking for a high-caliber candidate to join their team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833067
- Conducting due diligence on potential investment opportunities and evaluating investment feasibility;
- Performing industry and company research, preparing investment proposal for investment committee’s consideration;
- Participating in the progress of formulating transaction structure and term negotiations;
- Working with legal counsels to prepare and coordinate the execution of legal and transaction documents for investment projects;
- Monitoring invested projects and preparing periodic updates and reports on investment;
- Involving in the day-to-day management and operation of the fund; and
- Supporting senior team members in various tasks and projects.
- 2 to 3 years of working experience in finance industry is preferred. Experience in private equity fund/principal investment will be an advantage.
- Professional qualification (e.g. CPA or CFA candidate) will be an advantage.
- SFC Licensed Representative (Type 9) will be an advantage.
- Relevant University Degree holder (law, finance, accounting or economics) will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, attentive to details, being able to perform under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Confident, independent, well-organized, team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in both written and verbal English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is a must.