Business Career Agency
We are a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, temporary and contract positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. Our role is to coordinate with employers and job seekers to facilitate a successful match. We advise global companies on candidate sourcing strategy and to help a job seekers find their ideal job. Interested parties please send your full resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145756
- Serve as the key contact point for the investment community
- Direct and participate in acquisition and growth activities to support overall business objectives and plans. Develop and maintain a company’s investor relations plan
- Manage presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings release, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
- Perform a comprehensive competitive analysis. Develop and monitor performance metrics for the investor relations functions
- Monitor analyst reports, timely update company website with investor relations-related communications, and provide relevant trainings to the company spokespersons
- Travel to Greater China region maybe required
- University graduates.
- Knowledge of various financial products and services is a strong advantage.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with clients, analyze their needs and recommend effective solutions that are appropriate for the client’s needs.
- Present complex information in a way that enables clients to make informed investment decisions.
- Build referral business from high value clients.
- Work independently with minimal direct supervision and a high degree of quality.
- Fluent in Chinese and English.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated and work well in a team setting.
- Strong desire to take challenges and be successful.
- Enjoy a work hard play hard environment.
- 5-Days Work and competitive remuneration package
- Professional training programs including mentorship support and leadership workshop
- Exposure and opportunities to work with industry professionals
- Generous sponsorship and resources for CFP, SFC, CFA and AFP examination
- Medical scheme & study allowance
- Salary with performance bonus, year-end incentive bonuses and special incentive bonuses
*All personal data collected will be treated strictly confidential and used for recruitment purposes only