Investment Bank -Collateral Management - Analyst(Up to 30K)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836758
Employer Ref. AC1019(2)
Our client is one of the top tier Investment Banks with strong presence worldwide.
They are currently looking for a Collateral Management - Analyst to work closely with join the Liquidity Management Service Team to support daily operation.
- Provide support to the team by calculating margin and generating reports
- Responsible for daily margin activities
- Maintain close relationship with different internal parties by attending meetings and liaising with the front office and middle office to resolve any issues related to valuations and margin calculation
- Serve as a point of contact in regards of PB margin issues
- Manage offshore team on BAU functions and controls
- Build and test collateral management offering by working closely with IT
- Conduct root cause analysis on the workflow of dispute on Collaterals
- Involve in control and risk management activities
- Coordinate with other regional teams on global campaigns and system check by acting as a representative of the team
- Degree holder in Finance/ Economics/ Accounting is preferred
- 3-years working experience in banking industry
- Experience with Prime Brokerage business would be an advantage
- Product knowledge in Global Market and securities settlement is a plus
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search