Your Trusted Partner for Professional Human Resources and Business Consulting Services. We aim to provide a comprehensive range of human resources and business consulting solutions to our clients. Our client, a leading financial institution is currently seeking for a high-calibre candidate to join their team.
Your Trusted Partner for Professional Human Resources and Business Consulting Services.
We aim to provide a comprehensive range of human resources and business consulting solutions to our clients.
Our client, a leading financial institution is currently seeking for a high-calibre candidate to join their team.
Investment Consultant – Retail Banking
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835867
Employer Ref. JDB-ICRB-100421
- Lead and drive sales performance of frontline sales to achieve overall sales targets assigned for investment products;
- Develop sales strategies and business plans for cluster branches with District Head and Branch Managers to optimize sales capacity and effectiveness;
- Conduct regular coaching, training and market / product briefing to sales staff to enhance their knowledge and selling skills;
- Develop investment research and sales materials/ scripts for sales staff to enhance their professionalism and sales efficiency;
- Provide professional support and advice to both sales staff and customers through joint sales calls and regular portfolio reviews;
- Provide regular and timely feedback to product team on customer acceptability on new investment products, services and sales issues;
- Participate in product development and process improvement projects and initiatives as assigned;
- Improve control and compliance quality on investment selling; assist branch to investigate and handle investment complaints.
- University degree in Economics, Finance or a related discipline, preferably with professional qualifications such as CFA, CFP or CFMP
- Fulfilment of the competency requirements to carry out relevant regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Minimum of 5-7 years' experience in sales and marketing, with good knowledge of investment products
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose
To find out more about Zebra, visit us at www.zebra.com.hk.