iOSTOL Human Resource Limited
iOSTOL Human Resource is one of the world's leading consultancy firm that specializes in recruitment of finance, banking and accounting professionals. We aim specifically at providing services to corporations in Hong Kong and the Greater China.
We are well-known for our dedication and professionalism in delivering the highest level of services to our clients. Businesses turn to iOSTOL Human Resources for personalised service and access to the most qualified talent for their recruitment needs. Experienced candidates work with us because we can provide them with rewarding employment opportunities and guidance at every stage of their careers.
Investment Consultant Trainee (5 day work week)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781744
About our client:
Our client company is committed to setting the standard as a market leader in Independent Financial Industry, attracting the best financial advisers in the industry to deliver quality financial planning advice to clients. The customer-centric focus of the company ensures that clients receive the most suitable solution from advisers to meet their financial needs.
Job responsibilities include:
- Liaise with fund managers and internal fund administration to help generate updated reporting information provided to clients
- Explore client’s financial needs with e-tools and suggest financial solution to optimize effectiveness
- Execute with various investment products and financial procedures e.g. mutual funds
- Monitor the client financial status to concrete the customer relationship and to maintain professional advisory image
- Assist senior managers in presenting investment portfolio and market outlook to clients
- Participate in developing effective ways of analyzing and presenting financial data
- Complete ad-hoc research to support investment ideas assigned by supervisors
- Bachelor degree holder in all disciplines
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with an analytical mind
- Fluent English and Cantonese language skills, as well as a communicative level of Mandarin
- 1-2 years’ working experience in finance, investment or banking positions will be an advantage
- Aggressive and self-motivated for better career development, as well as strong sense of responsibility
- Medical benefits, Study and Continuous Learning Sponsorship
- 15 working days' annual leave
- 5-day work week
- Salary: 13-15K per month (negotiable which depends on education background & working experience)
How to apply:
Interested parties please send your application with your full resume with current, expected salaries and available date.
***Only candidates authorized to work in Hong Kong will be considered*** Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview within 4 weeks of the date of this advertisement. All personal data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.