jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993348
Our client is a leading Hong Kong listed corporate, leading IT company. They are looking for high calibers to support and execute the investment plan, expand the investment arm in Hong Kong.
- Source and identify the investment opportunity
- Manage the financial and operational performance of investment projects
- In charge of the complete deal process, from sourcing, due diligence, negotiation and transaction documentation, to post- deal operations.
- Conduct technical due diligence, financial modeling, prepare projects financial viability report, facilitates the relevant negotiations and due diligence efforts, including open issues and risks identification.
- Responsible for initial project information research, including relevant government or industry regulatory and authorizations, financial and tax information and policies; further lunch and manage project selection, investigation, feasibility study, risk evaluation.
- Collaborate with internal teams, external financial institute and legal professionals to complete transactions, supervise and manage the investment schedule and progress.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Economics or other relevant majors.
- 6+ years experiences in Corporate Finance, M&A and Direct Investment.
- Solid in house corporate finance or investment experience, familiar with the whole process of local and overseas investment including pre- and post- deal operation
- Previous work experience in I-Bank or Financial Institute is preferable.
- Independent, Passionate and Entrepreneurial to initiate investment opportunity.
- Excellent financial analytical skill with discretion and market insight
- Excited to plan and drive positive results from scratch.
- Can-do attitude to provide financing, performance and risk management solutions
- Proven track record of successful deal negotiation and investment management.
- Excellent relationship development and management skills.
- Strong and professional communication skills; Resilient to deal with all levels from decision maker and project execution.
- Excellent Mandarin and English Speaking and Writing
- Travel is required
For more information, please contact Ms. Lee at +852 3552 9135. We will respond to your application shortly.
About Gemini Executive Search & Selection
Established in 1987, Gemini Executive Search & Selection provides professional and efficient search services to clients across Gemini's industry specialisation groups in Hong Kong, China and the Asia Pacific Region. Our specialisations include, but are not limited to, FMCG & Retailing, Merchandising, Apparel, Electronics, Industrial Manufacturing, IT & Telecom, Banking & Finance, Construction & Property, Hospitality and Pharmaceutical & Healthcare.
We have offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Singapore and Bangkok.