Imperial Pacific International Holdings Limited
Imperial Pacific International Holdings Limited (HKEX: 1076), a public company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange with operations in HK, China, Macau and US. We are inviting dynamic individual to join us:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832671
- Asset and/or property management for all aspects of a client’s real estate portfolio;
- Engaging and managing third party vendors (property managers, brokers, attorneys, consultants, etc.)
- Preparing financial analyses and investment proposals for clients
- Structuring and executing transactions to achieve investment objectives
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Working with an internal team to prepare recommendations for clients.
- New business development experience
- Knowledge and understanding of estate, trust, or fiduciary administration
- Advanced commercial real estate industry experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of asset management
- Strong knowledge and understanding of wealth management
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Relationship management and asset management (and/or property management) and business development experience in an environment serving private, high net worth clients (not institutional).
- Proven ability to manage real estate assets in a consultative fashion for clients and professionally executing acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, and/or project management assignments for various property types and other complex assignments
- Demonstrated ability to develop and enhance client relationships leading to increased revenue
- Sound judgment, problem solving, and risk assessment in the application of analytical conclusions and management recommendations
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships and work effectively in a team environment
- Superior working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Able to communicate effectively in Chinese and English (Written/Spoken) is an advantage
- Knowledge of financial or estate planning
- Knowledge and expertise in financial modeling
- Fixed salary + performance bonus
- 5-days work week
- Travel allowance
- MPF / Medical and dental insurance
Interested parties please forward CV with current and expected salary via clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.