Lens International (HK) Limited
Lens International (HK) Company Limited is a subsidiary of Lens Technology Co., Ltd, a company publicly listed in the Shenzhen Stock Exchange (300433) and having its based in Changsha, China.
The Group is one of the largest manufacturers in glass components for mobile phone, tablet, desktop/laptop computer, MP3 and GPS system. Our Research and Development Team works hand-in-hand with renowned brand such as Blackberry, HTC, HUAWEI, LG, Microsoft, Samsung, and Sony…etc. Our highly trained engineers and techniquesare the pioneer in the industry.
The Group’s Headquarter is in Changsha and has various production bases in Shenzhen, Liuyang, Langli, Kunshan and Changsha itself, occupying over 1 million square meter in total. The total number of workers is around 80,000 currently. The number of civilian workers is over 1,200 and is spreading worldwide.
To cope with the rapidly growth of the Group. We are now looking for the following experts to join our Hong Kong Company:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991973
Structure asset allocation for the group's investment portfolio.
- Conduct investment screening, financial analyses, due diligence and financial modelling on long term investments to identify potential investment opportunities.
- Liaise with investors and professional parties including lawyers, accountants and government bodies.
- Responsible for identifying potential investment plan, sourcing deals and making recommendation.
- Monitor investment portfolios with the support of investment analyst
- Work closely with Senior Management to formulate investment strategies to ensure the potential projects to achieve Group's investment expansion.
- Prepare report and provide constructive feedback regularly to Senior Management.
- Frequent travel might be needed.
Bachelor Degree in Finance or related discipline.
- Minimum 5-7 years relevant experience in in accounting, investment or research analysis.
- Excellent presentation and financial modelling skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Accounting experience and/or CFA charter holder preferred
Excellent career development opportunities and attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties can visit our website for more information at www.hnlens.com.