An in-house investment arm of an investment holdings company with focus on private equity and asset management, is looking for a high caliber candidate to fill in the role of:
Investment Manager / Corporate Finance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918115
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Potential investment screening, transaction structuring, financial analysis, due diligence, financial modeling and valuation, and liaison with investors and professional parties including lawyers, accountants and government bodies
- Post-investment monitoring and management of investment projects after acquisitions, ramp up performance of the investment companies and seeking exit route when required.
- Provide corporate finance, M&A, advisory services, and such transactions support services as financial due diligence, valuation and analysis of funding approaches.
- Responsible for fund raising for the investment holdings of the Group to finance her global investment projects
- Assist in treasury functions including but not limited to bank loans, debt and capital structure, liquidity and cash flow management, cash flow forecast, managing interest rate and exchange rate risk;
- Participate in various ad hoc assignments when required.
- Bachelor's degree or above plus professional qualifications such as HKICPA, ACCA, CFA, FRM or other relevant qualifications;
- At least 7 years or above relevant experience in corporate finance and private equity gained BOTH in manufacturing and investment companies will be an asset;
- Familiar with corporate finance, financial market conditions and understand financial market-related laws and regulations;
- Proactive , details-oriented, able to work under tight deadlines and in dynamic environment;
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese, English and Putonghua
- Business travel is required.
We offer 5-day a week work and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Investment Manager. You may call Mrs. Law at 2650 1738 for general information.