HX Innovation Capital Management Co. Limited
HX Innovation Capital Management Co. Limited is a newly established fund management company based in Hong Kong. The company is currently licensed and regulated by the SFC to provide asset management services (Type 9) to professional investors or institutions. As a licensed fund manager, the company currently manages an offshore fund with a special focus on healthcare, environmental and TMT sectors. The company adopts a diversified strategy to engage in different stages of equity investments spanning across early stage, pre-IPO as well as publicly-listed equities. With a team of exceptional professionals who are equipped with unique and disciplined investment expertise, the company strives to build long-term strategic relationships with its business partners as well as fund investors. The company offers a great career for motivated cadidates and it is now looking for a high caliber professional to take up the following position.
Investment Manager (PE/M&A) / Responsible Officer (Type 9)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916031
- Support senior management on private equity or M&A transactions, with a primary focus on medical and healthcare sectors
- Assist with sourcing, screening and execution of potential deals and ensure investment consistent with the fund’s mandate
- Execute fieldwork of due diligence, including performing financial and business analyses as well as financial modelling
- Perform industry research and prepare high quality research reports and deliverables
- Assist with preparation and execution of IPO project
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree or above in Finance/ Accounting or other related disciplines
- Current Holder of SFC Responsible Officer license Type 9 would be a definite advantage or Type 9 Representatives with relevant experience will also be considered
- Solid experience in executing private equity/M&A transactions
- Familiar with takeover codes or listing rules would be an advantage
- Previous experience in private equity, investment banking or other professional institutions preferred
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Mandarin
This is an opportunity to be promoted to responsible officer (Type 9).
We offer attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including 5-day work week, medical insurance and discretionary bonus to the right candidate.