aimHigher provides professional executive search and recruitment selection service to companies. We help our clients to attract, select and engage the best and brightest talent. As your strategic business partner, we are committed in delivering a recruitment solution that meets your needs.
Our Consultants specialize in a range of industry and professional sectors, namely Banking and Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Hospitality, Human Resources, Retail & Wholesale, Sales & Marketing, Sourcing & Merchandising and Supply Chain. Through such specialization, we ensure that we have the necessary knowledge and in-depth understanding to serve the needs of our clients.
Investment Product Strategy Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994927
Employer Ref. BF-HY-21643-J
Our client, a global asset management company that creates and manages investment solutions for both retail and institutional clients, is seeking an Investment Product Strategy Manager.
- Work closely with the Regional Head of Product Strategy and Development on formulating long term vision for the company’s investment product lineup with particular focus on HK, Singapore, SEA region, Taiwan and Korea
- Ascertain and research product demands and competitive industry trend. Analyze and interpret data of high complexity using investment expertise in order to drive key insights
- Support business strategies / plans by identifying new business opportunities in specific markets / clients through suitable product strategies / investment services
- Manage internal component of regional product strategies and ensure alignment with global business strategies
- Provide investment-related technical support to marketing activities/initiatives in order to improve existing products
- Cultivate a strong collaborative working relationship with internal and external parties in order to improve the company’s product offer
- University graduate with degree in Finance or related discipline. MBA and / or CFA designation is well regarded
- At least 7 years of working experience in investment management sector with practical investment funds product knowledge. Prior experience in product development / product gate keeping / fund selection is an advantage
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills and strong investment acumen
- Strong command of English
- Interpersonal communication skills are important
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref)