jobsDB ref: JHK100003005220903
Employer Ref. 3923313/001
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Exposure to a great global network
Our client is one of the biggest private banks in the US and is currently looking for a success-driven professional to join their Transfer Agency team.
- Responsible for preparing related documents to facilitate the investor on-boarding
- Ensure CDD processes, maintain client portfolios and update procedures when needed
- Work collaboratively and effectively communicate across other divisions
- Ad-hoc tasks to support the team
- Degree in Business Administration, Law or related discipline
- 1-2 years of relevant working experiences
- Attentive to details and able to handle multiple projects under pressure
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese (both written and spoken)
- Great exposure to a global team
- Attractive package for selected individuals
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sylvia Han on +852 3602 2446.
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk