jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998796
Employer Ref. 535570/001
An opportunity for a Corporate Investor Relations Manager with a renowned Hong Kong listed Conglomerate has risen. Our client has a long history of establishment with businesses involving in multiple industries and are the market leaders in the respective areas. To cope with the business expansion, they are inviting an Investor Relations Manager to join the Finance team.
About the job:
- Report to the CFO and manage a small team of IR professionals
- Plan, develop and execute the investor relations activities to strengthen relationships with investors
- Coordinate with external public relations to arrange and support IR meetings, interim/annual result announcements.
- Handle investors' enquiries, track investor relations activities and perform comprehensive competitive analysis.
- Coordinate with external public relations firm to conduct investor meetings, road shows, investment conference and shareholder meetings
About the person:
- Bachelor's degree holder in finance, economics, investment and related fields;
- Excellent command of written and oral English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- A minimum of 5 years in Investor Relations experience or related field
- Excellent research and analytical skills on financial data and trends
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with people effectively;
- Analytics, self- motivated, customer focus, commitment and enthusiasm;
- Good at PC skills e.g. PowerPoint, World, Excel
Our client is a renowned HK-listed Conglomerate that offers an excellant working culture and a stable career path.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk