China Aoyuan Property Group Limited
China Aoyuan Property Group Limited (HKEx Stock Code: 3883) is listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong which engages in property developing in mainland China and Australia.
Investor Relations Manager/Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921016
- Coordinate and organize corporate events,investor meetings, conference calls, site visits, road shows and other investor relations activities
- Liaise closely with internal and external parties to prepare press releases, corporate presentation and annual & interim reports, etc.
- Handle investor queries and compile feedback from analysts, investors and shareholders
- Manage and monitor company investor database through effective analysis and research
- Monitor relevant media coverageand conduct necessary research and information gathering
- Perform ad hoc duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in investor relations and financial services, preferable in Hong Kong listed companies
- Independent, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills both in Chinese and English, fluent in Putonghua
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Investor Relations Officer
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience. For interested parties, please send your application with detailed resume indicating both present and expected salary and date of availability to Ms. Woo via clicking 'Apply Now'.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential)