HOPEWELL is one of the premier group of companies in Hong Kong with diverse business interests spanning across property investment and development, highway infrastructure, hotels and hospitality businesses. To cope with our expansion, we are now looking for high-caliber candidates to assume the following position:
Investor Relations Officer (Ref: IRO/JD/0916)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782080
Employer Ref. IRO/JD/0916
- Create and maintain an investor relations platform which serves the senior management in effectively communicating with institutional investors and equity analysts;
- Assist in preparing presentation materials for investor meetings and results announcement;
- Monitor and analyze the investment community’s view and forecasts on the Company;
- Update and maintain the Company website;
- Provide support for ad hoc assignments when necessary.
- Degree holders in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines;
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience, preferably in listed companies, financial institutions or investment banking; experience in research of brokerage house and investor relations in listed companies will be a definite advantage;
- Chinese Language, English Language & Mathematics with Grade D or above in HKCEE, HKAL or equivalent is a must;
- Membership or student membership of CFA will be an advantage;
- Strong arithmetic skills; Knowledge in using Bloomberg & Thomson Financial preferred;
- Proficient in Microsoft applications;
- Good command of English and Chinese; fluent in Putonghua will be a definite advantage;
- Proactive, presentable and high analytical skills;
- Immediate availability is preferred;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant IR Officer.
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package to the appointed candidate. Interested parties are invited to click the "APPLY NOW" button and send their applications, quoting job reference number and full resume stating availability, present and expected salary or mail to Group Human Resources Department, Hopewell Holdings Limited, 64/F., Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
For more information of the Hopewell Group and our career opportunities, please visit our website www.hopewellholdings.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks of applying should consider their applications unsuccessful.