Investor Relations Officer/Assistant
Geer Consultants Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922430
Our client is a financial PR consulting firm that dedicated to helping listed companies and firms seeking IPOs to navigate the capital markets by delivering strategic consulting, investor relations, crisis communications and financial communications services. They are now seeking high-caliber candidates to become one of the key members of the team.
- Plan, organize and execute investor relations activities/events, including investor meetings, road shows etc.
- Conduct research and analysis and monitor market and industry news
- Handle investor queries and compile feedback from analysts, investors and shareholders
- Liaise with internal and external parties to prepare presentations, road show materials, press release and investor reports
- Provide administrative and executive support to the department
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder or above
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in listed companies, financial agencies/institutions, investment banking or media/press; candidate with less experience will also be considered
- Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese
- Proactive, strong interpersonal and analytical skills, flexible, attention to details and able to work under pressure
- Immediate availability preferred
Interested parties please click “APPLY NOW” and send us your full resume with present and expected salary.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Geer Consultants Limited
About Geer Consultants Limited
Geer Consultants Limited is a professional recruitment agency committed to helping great employers find superior talent to advance both the clients’ bottom line and candidates’ career goals. Our client base is spread across private and public sectors and diverse industries such as finance, accounting, licensed corporations, manufacturing, retail and property development.