China Oil Gangran Energy Group Holdings Limited
We, a listed company in Hong Kong, are inviting high calibre candidates to apply for the following position in our Hong Kong office:
Investor Relations Supervisor
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915389
- Participate in the execution of the IR programs to facilitate effective communication with the investment community;
- Organize various IR events including non-deal roadshows, luncheons, press conferences and annual general meeting;
- Communicate and deal with local, overseas investors and media in a timely manner;
- Prepare IR materials including earning releases, financial reports, presentation materials, newsletters, etc.;
- Facilitate internal communication to collect most updated information on the company’s performance.
- Degree holder or above in Economics, Finance and Communication or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years relevant experience and worked in listed company an advantage;
- Energetic, efficient, proactive, result-oriented, analytical & attentive to details;
- Presentable, diplomatic, & with pleasant personality;
- Mature with high sense of responsibility in implementation & follow-through;
- Excellent organizational skills, compelling communication skills, & good writing & computer skills;
- Excellent spoken in Mandarin & English;
- Immediate or short notice is preferred.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to email to HR Department.
If you do not hear from us within eight weeks, your application will be considered unsuccessful.
Information provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.