jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996698
Employer Ref. 3829790/001
Fantastic role with a top-tier International law firm, within an established team.
Our client is an international law firm with offices worldwide. They are looking to recruit an IP Paralegal to join their well established IP department.
- Trademark and patent filing practices in HK and China
- Trademark prosecution matters for Hong Kong and China, including advising on official actions, preparing records of licences and assignment
- General portfolio management including maintaining database and renewals
- Further DD work including conducting IP searches and reviewing documents
- At least 2-3 years experience in a similar role, ideally in a law firm
- Candidates must be fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right caliber. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior paralegal with a strong interest in IP to join a globally recognised IP legal team.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kamil Butt on +852 2848 4798
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk