Founded in 2000, AASTOCKS is a leading financial information provider in HK focusing on combining the latest technology with market insights to deliver the hottest news, instant quotes and technical analysis in the global financial markets through websites and mobile apps for retail customers, as well as business solutions for our corporate clients.
After more than a decade of endeavor, AASTOCKS gains the global fame and recognition for the swift processing of data from exchanges all over the world. Our footsteps fall along countless platforms of clients, including HSBC, Citigroup, Bank of China, ICBC, and many more. Our award-winning mobile app repeatedly ranks top three of all free-to-download apps in the financial category of App Store and Google Play ever since its launch with multi-million users worldwide at present.
From ground zero to a gigantic base of investors of millions, AASTOCKS builds the success by embracing people with diversified talent, passion and dreams. We think beyond traditions, limitations, or any other norms as we respect the uniqueness of people and believe in every superfine element in the company which would lead us to any possibilities.
iPhone/iPad Application Developers (5-day work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830287
- Design, develop, test and enhance iPhone / iPad applications
- Higher Diploma or above in IT or related disciplines
- Strong programming skills, good object-oriented programming concepts
- Knowledge in Objective-C/C/C++ will be an advantage
- Strong passion for mobile application development, able and willing to learn new technologies quickly
- Good critical thinking, problem solving and presentation skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Mobile Application Developer
Training: On-job training on iOS development will be provided
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent prospects for career advancement to the right candidate.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)