Intelligence Hong Kong
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837316
Our client, Famous company, is now seeking for a high caliber individual to join their team as an IT Administrator Job Description:
- Day-to-day IT operation management (Log control, inquiry control, etc.)
- Problem-solving management (Network/PC/Software/Hardware/etc.)
- IT maturity improvement project
- Correlate with Global & Greater China IT Operations (including attending meetings in Mainland China and overseasa)
- Lead and supervise/train/coach the subordinates and colleagues especially for IT related skills and knowledge
- Receiving corporate culture building and work-related abilities/attitude enhancement training, and take part in activities for business related networking and corporate culture cultivation
- Diploma or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- Good in English and Mandarin
- Min 3-5 years relevant experience in small scale company is preferred
- Well knowledge and skills in hardware / software / network / security
- Immediate available is high preferred
- 5 Days Work
- Banking Holiday
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Insurance
Interested parties please quote CHK0002624-0036 and send your application via email to Apply Now or rebecca @inte.com.hk. For any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me at (852) 2971-2546.
We also have various job vacancies from our well-established clients in all kinds of fields, please feel free to contact us. We are always willing to give you support on your career development.
Our company website: http://www.inte.com.hk
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Intelligence Hong Kong
About Intelligence Hong Kong
Tempstaff and Intelligence Hong Kong has integrated with a corporate branding of “Intelligence”, while TS Kelly Workforce Solutions Limited is our officially – registered company after the mergence.
After this merger, we become the HR corporate group with the largest number of branches, clients and registered job seekers in the Japanese Human Resources Market in Mainland China and Hong Kong.
We specialize in recruitment services for the firms with a wide range of positions from general to senior management level, aiming at building up the infrastructure for our clients and candidates.
Find us at Facebook
Welcome to visit our website www.inte.com.hk for more details!
Send us your CV for job application for FREE!